The use of modern household appliances makes life easier for modern housewives, a variety of appliances allows you to arrange a real culinary paradise in your kitchen. A harvester, mixer, bread machine or blender for the kitchen everyone chooses what will save a lot of time, takes up not too much kitchen space and will have a sufficient number of important functions.
Today we’ll talk about a blender and, if you don’t know why you need it in the kitchen, how you can use it or whether you need it at all, then you should definitely read this article.
The blender stands out among the wonders of household appliances for its versatility with its help you can grind the hardest products, beat the protein, wipe the mashed potatoes, it easily replaces a bulky food processor or mixer, which is aimed only at whipping and mixing. How not to get confused in a huge number of models and purchase an option that meets all your needs?
Types of Devices for the Kitchen
Submersible blender equipped with a special device for mixing ingredients, which is lowered into the bowl and quickly copes with grinding. The main functions of the submersible model are chopping vegetables and fruits, preparing mixtures and mashed potatoes.
It contains a variety of equipment: in addition to the handle with the motor, there are also replaceable nozzles for the grater, various nozzles with knives, a whisk for beating, a bowl for grinding.
1. Submersible blender is quite easy to use in the kitchen, easy to disassemble, takes up a minimum amount of space. It works by continuously pressing the button, which implies a constant presence and control of work.
The submersible blender can work from the mains or from the built-in battery. Choosing the second option, you need to remember that such blenders can fail at the wrong time, discharged and stop working. But with such a model it is very easy to go on a picnic, where without the help of an outlet you can mix a cocktail or fruit puree.
2. The stationary blender, thanks to its power, easily copes with kneading dough, crushing hard nuts and coffee beans, cracking ice.
It consists of the main body, a built-in bowl and additional nozzles, which are selected based on customer requests graters, hooks for a mixer, ice crushers and others.
This species does not need constant monitoring. It is enough to load the necessary products into the bowl, set the program and you can do other things in the kitchen. Bowls in a stationary blender are often large in size, a small amount of product can simply remain on the walls of the appliance.
What is it Needed for?
We present a list of to-do items in the kitchen were using a blender with various attachments will help you. We will not tell how to use each but only list the possible options.
- Beating is the most popular task. Use the whisk nozzle supplied with the device.
- Grinding a leg with a knife or a container, on the bottom of which the knife also works, will help.
- Kneading the dough use the hook attachment. With its help, the dough mixes well and does not stick. Such a nozzle is more convenient to work with hand blenders.
- Split ice useful when preparing drinks.
- Cooking mashed potatoes this will not be a “crush”, but chopping potatoes.
When choosing a blender for home, you need to focus on its following characteristics:
- Power the speed of rotation of the nozzles depends on it, and therefore the complexity of the tasks that the blender can solve. At low speeds, you can easily mix a cocktail or beat eggs, and to knead the dough you will need the highest degree of speed. Some models, in addition to the usual several speeds, also include a “Turbo mode”, which aims to instantly increase the speed of rotation for intensive whipping or grinding. Inexpensive submersible models have a power of up to 350 watts, which will be enough to whip the mashed potatoes, but too little for complex tasks like chopping minced meat and kneading dough;
- Material and volume of the bowl the bowl for the blender is often made of glass or plastic. A glass bowl is suitable for hot dishes and will last longer than a plastic one, but it must be handled with care since glass is a fragile material. Plastic bowls differ in quality cheap plastic absorbs odors, scratches remain on it. Plastic, which is used in the manufacture of expensive models, is more stable and can last an unlimited period with careful use;
- Additional nozzles and functions the more additional elements are included in the package, the higher the final cost. Therefore, it is worthwhile to think carefully about which add-ons can be dispensed with, and which fully correspond to specific needs.
A variety of choices allows you to choose a blender model in accordance with the needs of even the most sophisticated chef, and with proper operation of the equipment you can get an indispensable assistant. Using a blender in the kitchen will save time and effort when cooking and pay more attention to experiments in the kitchen and the development of their culinary abilities!